Download a copy – terms of hire
Further and additional terms at ARE BELOW
1. ASBESTOS. Client is responsible for what goes into the bin. DO not put OLD cement sheet
A.C Sheet Fibro etc without notifying BINSMART first. Heavy penalties & extra costs apply. We reserve the right to reject and return non complying loads to your site. If in doubt – ask us first.
The onus is on the client to prove it’s not Asbestos, without proof by law we must treat as asbestos.
PAINTS & LIQUIDS ARE ALSO NOT PERMITTED TO GO INTO BINS. TYRES & MATTRESSES INCURR EXTRA COST
Bin Smart is a recycler; all loads are sorted in our yard. If you put it in, we will find it.
If we can’t recycle your waste (ie MUD, NON RECYCLEABLE WASTE, PLASTER, BANNED WASTE OR LIQUIDS) or we cant separate it, then it must go direct to LANDFILL and be charged at transport + tip fees at $190 per ton
2. Price charged is based on discussion with our office at the time of order. Most bins are subject to weight limits, these are explained at the time of the order, and proof of weight can be supplied if required. If you change the contents, add banned materials, exceed the stated weight limit, or overfill the bin, cost of hire WILL INCREASE. MOST BOBCAT LOADS are charged by weight & transport – this will be advised when applicable.
3. ALL BINS MUST BE LOADED LEVEL WITH THE SIDES. OVERFULL BINS ARE AGAINST THE LAW.
HEAVY FINES APPLY. DO NOT MOVE OR DAMAGE BIN. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES
4. The placement, filling and pick-up of bins are under the direct control of the customer, and the customer indemnifies BIN SMART against any loss, damage or injury as a result of the function performed. Once our truck leaves the road, any damage to driveways, surfaces, etc are at customer’s liability.
If you aren’t sure that a surface can handle a large vehicle, then find an alternative place for the bin.
Bin Orders are VERBAL, for multiple bins please keep your own records, if you are not present at delivery you automatically accept the number of bins delivered. Electronic proof of delivery is available on request.
5. To pay BIN SMART for any equipment damaged, lost or stolen, whilst on the customer’s premises or under his control at the replacement or repair value as invoiced by BIN SMART.
6. To pay any extra costs, caused to BIN SMART as a result of overloading or incorrect loading of the bin by the customer, his/her agent or other person(s) whilst the bin is on the customer’s premises or under his/her control. Also any costs incurred for public property placement – Permits are often required & cost extra.
7. BIN SMART will not accept any responsibility for any injury to person of persons, or damage to property belonging to the customer or any other person, arising out of the use of the service, however such injury or damage was caused.
8. The placement of the bin to the customer’s verbal or written instructions at the time of placement of his order, will constitute the customer’s acceptance of these conditions, should the customer be absent from the premises at the time of delivery of the bin. If the customer’s specified verbal position is unsuitable for placement, it will be at BIN SMART’S drivers discretion to find an alternative placement should the customer be absent at the time of delivery.
9. Bins are placed on public land where requested or when required. Customer must ensure that reflective tape or flashing lights are not obscured. Bin doors must be closed at night.
The client acknowledges that they have instructed BIN SMART to place the bin at the following address _______________________________________________ at their own risk entirely _______________ date _______________
BIN SMART PL FULL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE –
Download a copy – terms of hire
Weight limits for Light waste loads – (subject to change)
3m & 4m bins 1 ton
6m & 8m bins 1.5 ton
10m & 12m bins 2.0 ton
15m bins 2.5 ton
Additional fees apply for most bins exceeding these weights